Saturday, November 1, 2008

H family/senior shoot

I loved meeting with this family to get a few family shots before their son's senior pictures. It was incredibly windy, but I think it still worked out.
Loved the beautiful golden light in the shadow of these trees.
They were up for new ideas, and when I saw these two leaning trees and they had two boys, I just had to use them in a shot.
K, the youngest, was so funny, such a ham. It was so fun to work with him.
And then we got on to the senior pictures.....



It was finally dry enough to be able to sit down on the grass, yay!!! Don't think we'll be getting that again anytime soon. :)
Poor J....I asked him to "sit on that rock there" and he replied with "you mean the one with the snake?" Oh my goodness, I felt so badly, I almost had him sit on a snake!!!
And of course I just had to get a shot of him before I moved him away. Never had that happen before!








Thanks so much guys, I had a great time.












10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! These are great!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first one of the family, with the golden light in the trees! Also the senior shot of him leaning against the white fence, with the yellow-orange leaves on the trees in the background. Great colors!

Misty Jones Photography said...

Great job! Love the color and clarity on these! ++

Misty Jones Photography said...

Great job! Love the color and clarity on these! ++

Misty Jones Photography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sylvia Laughrin said...

Nice Job! The parents will be thrilled with these! ++

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful senior portraits!! Glad that the snake didn't cause too many problems, and it's so wonderful that you captured family photos of the special time as well! Great job Jennifer, A++.

Kim Griffith said...

Great Job, Your color rocks!

Shawn said...

I LOVE the family shots- but wow! His senior portraits are really wonderful! I know he must love them! Well done.

Anonymous said...

great pics