Thursday, November 13, 2008

Senior pictures for S

S is a really wonderful guy, open and warm. A great lacrosse player and student. We did the session in his backyard...his father has made some beautiful landscaping choices and we had to take advantage of the gorgeous fall colors.

I asked his mom to step in for a few shots. She was worried that she wasn't dressed for it or ready for it, but she looked beautiful. I loved the shots I took of her and her son, she was talking about him leaving for college and even I got a bit teary behind the lens. The emotion was right there at the surface and I know I'll be in that place sooner than I know.




Thanks so much, S. I wish you all the best in the coming year!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on these senior pics! I especially love the last two pictures - very nice!

Kim Griffith said...

Nice Job on these I am sure he will love them! That last shot is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I really like the last one, the b&w close-up. The second one looks really cool too. Nice use of the great backyard. I LOVE the mother & son photos too!!! Very sweet, and I agree, mom was beautiful -- even without any prep. :)

Shawn said...

He's very handsome and these look great. My fave is the last one- it has beautiful tones and he looks very relaxed and handsome.

Courtleigh said...

What a totally handsome young man! It looks like y'all had a really fun session!

Anonymous said...

Great session and very handsome young man! I especially love the last shot!

Anonymous said...

That last one is just awesome!!! I love the ones with his mom too- I'm sure she'll treasure them :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are great! I love the environment and I'm sure mom will cherish the ones of the together. Great job!