Wednesday, October 1, 2008

P family sneak peek

If the beautiful girl in this post looks familiar, you've been following this blog well. I photographed sweet R in her First Communion dress a bit ago and the family was kind enough to come back for more, this time to get some photos of their son alone and some of the kids together. But we had to get some pictures of the family as a whole too, they're picture-perfect and a loving, smart bunch.

This was the first shot of the day, most might balk at being placed on the dusty floor first thing when you've spent time getting ready for a photo shoot, but they seemed to trust me. :)
I adore this gorgeous old red door and had to use it!
Now here's the part when they might've thought I'd lost my marbles, I stepped out and around and shot through a hole in the fence/railing that was in front of them. I kind of love the perspective.
This one may be my favorite of the kids together, it really shows how similar their faces are. With just a Mona Lisa hint of a grin, I love them with more of a solemn expression like this.
Couldn't decide between the color or the chocolate black and white on this one.
Ah, they were lovely.
Gorgeous brown eyes and adorable freckles! Such a cutie.



Thanks for getting up early on a Sunday, guys, it was fun!

10 comments:

~*DEB*~ said...

These are great!! I love the locations and the poses!!++

Heidi said...

Wow, beautiful! Love the one of the two of them together in B/W. Great job...A++

Anonymous said...

I really love the one of kids laying on their tummies! Too cute. What a fun family!

Kim Griffith said...

Great color and location, I love these!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love the color on these, and that red door rocks!

Courtleigh said...

Oh! What a beautiful family! #4 is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful set of photos! I LOVE that door, wish I could use it!! Great colors too!!++

Jodie Goodison

Cindy said...

you got some really nice cpatures!

Anonymous said...

I lOve the locations here. Your colors and clarity rock in these!

Anonymous said...

I love the first of the two kids together! You can definately tell they're siblings! So cute. And I love the door, too. Awesome work!