Friday, September 26, 2008

The happiest girl!

I swear that this was the most smiley little girl that I've photographed as of yet! Miss I could not be more happy and full of joy. This family saw me last year for photographs and came back again this year...I love return clients! It's amazing to see the beautiful ways that the child has changed and how they're growing up.
Little I's parents are just the sweetest, so kind and obviously in love with their sweet girl. Melissa is a business owner as well here in Portland, she is a pregnancy concierge, helping with all the complicated things that come along with pregnancy, including registries, design, childcare, and childproofing, all with a focus on eco-friendly products. You can check out her services here: http://www.itsa-belly.com/ She's fantastic and is such a great help for busy moms!

Enjoy your sneak peek, guys!


You can just feel the pure joy here! She loved playing with the bubbles that I brought!





10 comments:

Cindy said...

she's so cute and happy! love #3!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! You captured some great expressions!

Kristi Kaspar said...

I remember her! Great shots Jen :)

Jan said...

What a happy little girl! I love the emotion that comes through in these!

Anonymous said...

What a lover that kid is. You can see how happy she is!++

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family. I just love that last one. ++

Anonymous said...

I can not express enpugh how much I love this session!!! Awesome shots and color!!

Heather said...

Loving the second to last photo...it really captures family life! She is simply adorable! ++

Unknown said...

Yummy colors! I LOVE this set of photos. The one of them on the step is so darn cute I could hang it in my house! Wonderful job!!++

Jodie

Anonymous said...

What a cute happy little girl! These are great! ++