Wednesday, September 10, 2008

C's sneak peek

I had such fun the other day at the home of this senior. They have this gorgeous huge park just in their back yard, it was fantastic! C was the sweetest, such a great guy, you can just tell.

*double click to see larger





Smiling was really second nature to him, but I managed to get a few serious ones from him too.



We fit in some family shots too.....C and his sister T just seem to have the greatest relationship, honestly liked being around each other and had a lot of fun together. I'm really crossing my fingers that my kids are like that when they're in high school. :)


Beautiful T......wow, I hope I get to do her senior portraits in a couple of years!
The other member of the family....Cassie.....and we need to put the focus on her for sure! :)
Just one quick shot of the whole family. Thanks so much, all of you! It was so fun.



3 comments:

Olga said...

What a handsome guy! You've got some amazing images here. It is almost impossible to pick a favorite! :)

Jan said...

Great work! I love the bro/sis shots. You really have a nice variety of shots!

Kim Griffith said...

Wow these are some great shots!