Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beautiful sisters at the mansion

A dear friend from Arizona came up here to get her gorgeous daughters photographed last week. Ok, maybe she didn't come up just to see me, :) she may have also been here to spend time with her in-laws, but I can delude myself just a bit, can't I?
We decided to stop at Pittock Mansion for our session, there's such variety there....gorgeous stone, perfect gardens and fantastic city views. There's no limit to the possibilities there.
So, without further ado.....here are sweet Z and B.......

(double-click to view larger)

We did a few shots with their gorgeous mom too:







Lollipops make the world a little better...every time!








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Jen! These are awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of the girls in front of the door and the one of A & Z on the grass! Awesome!

Olga said...

Lovely images of beautiful girls! And I just love the one with mom! Great job!

Jan said...

FABULOUS work. I LOVE the one w/ mom. You rocked it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girls! I bet their family is sooo thrilled. Just wonderful shots.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Jen! I am so excited with the results.

Anonymous said...

Love the window shot! Great idea!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness the 7th one down is absolutely perfect !

~*DEB*~ said...

These are just cute girls, you did a great job on these! Great color! ++

Anonymous said...

Hey, I recognize some of those locations! Though it looks like you had much better weather! I love the B&W with the girls laying down, and the one with them in the window. Beautiful work!