Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's the little things that make me happy

Or maybe I should say it's the BIG things that make me happy! I've just figured out how to manipulate the HTML and post my blog pictures in a larger size! I am so doing a happy dance right now!!! No more double-clicking to show the pictures in a larger size!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

I've just got to hold myself back from changing every blog post in my history, it would take me forever....I've stopped myself at just this page for now. :)
And now, since I just can't post without adding a picture, one that might just be my new favorite.....

Is she not the most beautiful? This was the last shot of M, a senior I shot this week. This was my first shoot that truly got RAINED on, and this is what this gorgeous girl looks like at the end of the tiring shoot....what a trooper!!!

You can believe there is more to come from this shoot....back to work now.

1 comment:

Meet Kristy said...

Another beautiful session!! Love the way you captured it. A++