Monday, August 11, 2008

More out-of-towners :)

I had the privilege to meet the second grouping of family members to visit my client today. So romantic and loving, and little H was gorgeous, a great poser for me.

Too cheesy for you, T? ;)

What a lovely girl. Sigh.
I'm such a sucker for the somber pictures....I know so many love the big smiles, but these are my favorites!
H and her buddy.


I love the joy of family interaction like this!
The same gorgeous location by the creek as shown below. Beautiful!



Thanks for spending part of your vacation with me, guys! It was great.
*Reminder that the pictures here are viewable larger when double-clicked.


6 comments:

Brandy Cunningham said...

OMG! These are great! I love the family shot by the creek and the ones of the mom and dad together! ++

Jamie Heyl said...

I love all the individual shots, especially of mom and dad and the one of the little girl looking up in the blue dress. Great job! ++

Anonymous said...

I too love somber shots! These are beautiful and even more breathtaking when i made them large! great job!

Misty Jones Photography said...

WOW! I am just loving the emotion in these! Especially the first one! ++

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! The shot at the creek is so beautiful!

Shantell Wyatt said...

These are great, I love the interaction!