Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Out-of-towners

A lovely couple will be hosting a couple different family visits and they commissioned me to get some shots of them while they were in state. This week it was their son and his family and I'll be shooting the next group over the weekend. This one was fun, I'm so excited to do the next one!

The property that we shot at was just extraordinary....here is a moment I captured as I followed the family down to the river.
Can you believe that this beauty is literally in their back yard? Amazing.
Sweet J was so great for us during the shoot and just look at those fantastic eyes!!!

What did I tell you.....gorgeous, right?
Little brother C, such a sweetie. I had to include this shot, it cracks me up. He was all smiles for his mom (and who can blame him?), but as soon as he turned toward the camera, this is the look I got. Love it.....vulnerable and real.
Back with mom....he's a happy guy!
And a fun one, working with textures for more of an antique look.
Thanks for the day, guys! Hope the rest of your vacation went really well.

No comments: