Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Goldrush and jumping!

Meet Goldrush. He was our faithful companion on one of my shoots from the weekend. He was quiet and posed just as we placed him...and preferred to look at the water rather than jumping in. Hmmmm, easier to photograph! :)
M and L, two others on the shoot, ;) and they loved to leap! Some really impressive height in the jumps from these two!
What a gorgeous family I had the luck to photograph! Sweet, fun and just a photographer's dream. The kids were so well-behaved that it may have been one of my quickest sessions yet!

The weather was perfect, and the garden was gorgeous! We had to tiptoe a bit around a wedding being held there at the same time, lucky bride chose a perfect day!

Look at these two cuties together....I love it!

And M loved to pose for me, we had a lot of fun keeping expressions real and flipping around for a quick shot. More of an outtake here, but I loved the movement.


Thanks so much guys, that was such fun!

1 comment:

*Lisa* said...

Hey Jen! I love these shots- they will love them! I saw your new watermark and just had to tell you that I LOVE your new logo- it's perfect!