Monday, December 8, 2008

My own lovelies, this never happens!

I've been an awful photographer mom. I either don't buy the boring school photos or buy just the tiniest possible package. I mean, I'm a photographer, why would I pay them to do it? But I never get time to shoot my own kids, I'm always too busy.


But R was getting braces....she'll have them for nearly two years, so I knew that I needed shots before she got them! This is what I needed, a deadline!!! So I got them all together the day before the braces were to be put on, lol.


Please forgive the amount of photos, this is my problem, I can never narrow them down!!! But I get shots of them so rarely, so I'm thrilled to have them at all.


I thought that C's little pose was so cute, she did that all on her own!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. model boy, I can't tell you how much he loved this....getting the right clothes, striking a pose.... He told me later that he'd been studying my senior portraits and the way they posed, hehe.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was actually thrilled to get such natural expressions from B, he's the king of cheesy grins!


Photobucket

Photobucket

All right, this laugh is just a little scary, but I still loved it.


Photobucket


Troublemaker!!! You would think that my trouble would be with the 3 yr old, not the 13 yr old! Do you see her mug?


Photobucket

Photobucket

As soon as we settled in this spot, a big van pulled alongside us, with a fully made-up clown as the driver, complete with an ugly monkey puppet on his hand! Freaky to be sure. He leans out the window, cackling "smile for the camera" and drives off laughing hysterically.....crazy crazy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girl that was the focus of the shoot.


Photobucket
My daughter is getting older so quickly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

C had a little break-down at this point, not wanting to be in pics, so here she's sadly, shyly joining back in.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this shoot!!! You have beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Jen!! My neices and nephews are the cutest ever!! I love the one with the older three against the orange wall, and little C's shy photo right after. But I love them all - with your eye and your cute kids, how can you not get awesome shots?!?!

iheartgav said...

Your kids are gorgeous. I loved all the pictures...you do such great work!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is....WOW WOW WOW!!!
My goodness, the resemblance of Cam to Ryan is uncanny. The kids are getting so big, and so beautiful.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great look at your beautiful family! Your kids are gorgeous and you made them look like they belong in a magazine! Good luck with the braces!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen! what a treat! These pics of your kids are amazing! I'm so glad you got these! I LOVE the one of little C in B&W, and the final one of all four, with the blue/purple sky!

kq1226 said...

OMG your work is wonderful! Of course it helps that the subjects are so adorable. It is so fun to watch your kids grow. I found a Christmas card of yours from a few years ago and laughed at how young they all looked! :)

Great work!

Anonymous said...

These are great! Your kids are gorgeous. ++