Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Extended family shoot

A large group this weekend, sisters and their mom and all the grandkids! What a sweet, agreeable group, they were so great!
I love this one, so fun and loving!
Beautiful and kind, nice combination.
These kids were so cute, a couple of them hopped up there and the youngest was just a little too tiny to sit comfortably, so I found the perfect spot for her...front and center! :)

Such sweet sisters, and I loved the long hair in the wind, so pretty!
Sibling squeezes!!!
And I love it when we have a fun uncle or two in the group to make the kids laugh...we were lucky this day. There were some very interesting noises coming from the entertainers too, we've determined that I need to purchase a fart noise machine. :)



K was a natural in front of the camera, I could've shot her all day! Her mom asked me not to make her look too old, I hope I didn't, but mom (psst).....the girl is growing up.........
It's so hard for me to admit too with my own kids........I understand. :(


A little vintage play here.
Aren't J's eyes amazing? I didn't mess with the color at all in Photoshop and they're practically royal blue.....beautiful!
Uh huh, I caught this, guys!
So sweet.
Thanks guys, I had such a great time and could've gone on and on!

8 comments:

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Jen they are great! I love the connections you can see between them. Beautiful!A++

Healing My Family said...

These are all amazing. What gorgeous children. The lighting you found was great. I would be thrilled with these if I was the Mom. ++

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job on these! Colors and lighting are lovely! You did a great job with such a big family.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did a great job on that large group! Those are tough!! I also love the one w/ the barricade. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Wow, good job on these! Great work in getting those group poses, the family must be pleased ++

Anonymous said...

beautiful family, really like the 4th one! Great colors on your images!

Olga said...

You did a fantastic job on these! Love the connections and feelings you captured!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the large family! the first one could go right on the Wall! Love them all!