Saturday, July 19, 2008

Senior reps

I'm on the lookout for some fabulous senior reps for 2008/2009. I've got positions open for one boy and one girl from each local high school, but positions are going quickly.
What does a senior rep get, you may ask? Many wonderful goodies. :)
*To start, there's no session fee, woo hoo!
*Then, 15% off of any prints ordered from your session.
*5 low-resolution watermarked images meant for your myspace page or facebook.
*And a nice, big stack of rep cards personalized with your images to hand out to your friends

Below are examples of the rep cards:
front:
back:
front:
back:
For every card that I receive from a friend of yours who books and completes a session....cash back in the hand for you! Seniors receive $25 for each friend referred, in the form of a Visa gift card, something you can spend anywhere! That can really add up quickly, just refer 4 friends and you've got $100 in your pocket.
So give me a call or shoot me an email at jmahoney72@comcast.net to see if I've filled all the rep positions at your school yet or not. See ya soon!

No comments: