Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sweet maternity

Ok, this couple was just so sweet, I'm sure they got tired of hearing it from me, I just kept telling them how cute they were together. So in love and respectful of each other. Mom-to-be is just gorgeous, perfect round belly and tiny everywhere else...just how every woman wants to look while pregnant. And can you believe that she only had two weeks left to go? Still very nimble, hopping up and down like it was nothing. I remember me at the end of a pregnancy...you needed a crane to get me up. :)
I wasn't sure what they would think of doing some ice cream shots, but when I suggested it I couldn't believe that they actually had personalized ice cream bowls! How fun!


I adored their modern furniture, and had to use it in the photos!



My favorite!




5 comments:

Carey Clay said...

What a beautiful Mom to be! I love the ice cream idea; very fun!

Heidi said...

These are great! Love the silhouette shots... and the ice cream bowls are so cute too. Wish I looked as cute when I was PG with mine... I would have loved to have photos like these as a memory. Nice job++

Anonymous said...

The ice cream bowls are great, how cute to include them in the pictures. I love the one of mom-to-be laying on the couch, beautiful. They are all so bright and fun.++

Brandy Cunningham said...

These are some of my favorite maternity images to date. I just love the one of the couple with the fabric on mom-to-be. You've really captured them in a beautiful and artistic way. ++

Anonymous said...

These are just gorgeous. Wonderful job!!! ++