Sunday, November 25, 2007

Such a blessing!

Halloween turned out to be so much more this year for our family......we were blessed with a new family member, my nephew "D". I was lucky enough to be able to be there for the time right after his birth, and had a wonderful time just sitting back, capturing moments. I think that is my very favorite kind of photography, no posing at all, just hoping to be in the right place at the right time.
Mom and babe made quick work of it and are both healthy and happy, my sister is amazing!
Presenting.........new little "D"!

Some of the siblings checking out the little guy with the nurse:
His twin older sisters:


Very proud grandparents:
And the first shot of the new family:

Now if I could only get a moment to get her maternity and their more formal newborn shots ready! My poor family, they're so understanding about clients coming first!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sis looks so beautiful and calm surrounded by her beautiful family. I just love that picture! Congrats to her and her husband!

kq1226 said...

What a great family photo. I agree with Tandi - your sister looks so calm and happy.